Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A random thought

Steven and I went to Florida for the weekend. My Uncle turned 80 Sunday and we got most of the family together. It had been over 10 years since I’d seen most of them. It was awesome, more on that later. Right now though, I have something else on my mind…

Shaving your legs in the summer vs. the winter. I swear when we were in Hawaii I could go a whole week without shaving, maybe even longer, and my hair wouldn’t be nearly as long after only 2 days since we’ve moved to a colder climate. And I noticed this when we were in Florida this weekend. And this is why I love summer and warm weather. I hate to shave. And since we moved here, and have a much smaller hot water tank, I’ve noticed that our shower doesn’t stay nearly warm enough the whole time I’m in there. Seriously people, I take 15 min showers, at max. I know I should probably get maintenance to come check it out. But we’re still living out of boxes, and I’m embarrassed even saying it, let alone letting anyone in my house to see!

Does anyone else notice that about the hair growth though? Or is it just me?

Yea, I figured it was just me…