Saturday, June 15, 2013

Life After Placing...Infertility Treatments

It seems that one of my fears is coming true in regards to my life after placing. I'm suffering from secondary infertility.

I've stopped ovulating. The gyno I saw a week ago thinks that I do have PCOS, and that my inconsistent cycles are showing I don't ovulate. My blood work to confirm that had not come back from Fort Gordon Wednesday and my gyno went out of town, so we're acting as if I don't ovulate. So tonight, June 15, at 9:30 pm I started Clomid. And I'll take it every night, at the same time, for the following 5 nights.

So not looking forward to the side effects, but I'll gladly deal with those if it means we'll be able to have a child.

I do want to apologize in advance if I start acting crazy, one of the side effects is mood swings. So I might become crazy, my poor husband! Ha!