Monday, June 13, 2011

Still waiting...and Army Wife stuff

I'm still waiting for an update. But I think I'm okay with that. At least in this moment I am. And we all know how things, emotions, can change on a dime.

I usually don't talk about the Army Wife side of my life on this site since I have a blog just for it, but I'm going to talk about it today...because the emotions are the same as with the adoption, in that they change on a dime.

I went to a welcome home ceremony last night, 2 of my neighbors just got home. It was bittersweet. I almost cried as they were coming in from the busses, but I was able to get it together. I cannot wait for it to me waiting for my husband to come in from the busses.

We are 1/6th of the way thru this deployment. I think I like thinking of it in fractions. It makes it seem less daunting. And it makes it seem like its moving faster than say using percentages.

Anyways. I think I'm off to bed. I didn't get to sleep til 3am, and woke up at 9am...

I plan on sleeping in tomorrow.

Oh and I don't think I will ever use the computer to update my blog now that I have the Blogger app on my phone lol!!!