Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 14 of the challenge

Day 14 — Write a letter to: Someone you’ve drifted away from

There are a few people, and so this is for them…
I’m so sorry we’ve drifted apart. I do think of you daily, and I only want you to be happy, and I think that part of that is to no longer speak. It hurts me, but if it’s what’s best then that’s that. I know I wasn’t acting grateful, but I know now that I did, and I’m sorry. I was grateful, and appreciative of all you did for me. I just hate that it took losing you to know that.


Tell me: A song that no one would expect you to love


I want to know: About the cuteness of your pets.

No pets……

I want to know A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, NCIS:LA, General Hospital, Shameless, Mad Love, Mike & Molly, Modern Family, Cougar Town, The Middle, Jerseylicious, and some others…LOL, I know that is way more than A tv show, but those are all the ones I like right now….well, I like more, just can’t think of them, bahaha