Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 20 of the challenge

Day 20 — Write a letter to: The one that broke your heart the hardest

I really don’t know who this is, but that’s a good thing. That means I’ve healed, and that whatever happened only made me stronger. I’m sure at the time I thought my life was over. But replaying things in my head from my past has shown me how really messed up things were, and how great things have turned out. I’m so grateful to those who have told me no, broken my heart, and just left me high and dry. I know that sounds silly, but I wouldn’t be where I am today if those things had not have happened.


Tell me: A song that you listen to when you’re angry

I want to know: A hobby of yours.

I scrapbook, I haven’t in a while, I have a ton of pictures to scrapbook. I like to sew and color, and I love writing letters.


I want to know The meaning behind your blog name.

Life After Placing – it’s just that, a blog about my life, after placing my son for adoption. I thought it was a suitable name, that could grow with me, as I evolve. And it has really worked well for me. I didn’t know what life was going to hold for me after the placement. It was so bleak and dark and I felt so alone. But as time went on, I started healing, and growing, and then I met my husband, and it just seemed like things were looking up. But I could still blog under the name “Life After Placing” because my marriage was a next chapter in my life, after my son. So that is the story behind my blog name. I haven’t changed it since I started the blog back in Feb. of 2009.