Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 17 & 18 of the challenge

Day 17 — Write a letter to: Someone from your childhood
Gosh, I have a lot of people from my childhood I’d love to write to…since we moved around a lot, and when it was before social media websites, we all lost contact. I’ve tried to find a few of them on facebook now, but I’m not sure where any of them are.
I guess I’ll just write to the ones I wish I had contact with again, and what I’d like to tell ya’ll is that I miss you. And I think of you, and wonder what our lives would have been like if we’d stayed in contact, or I hadn’t have moved. I know ya’ll were amazing because you made me feel so welcomed and loved when I was there. I know I remember you for that because so many people weren’t so nice to me. I do remember the ones who weren’t nice to me, but I don’t think I’ll waste my time. Thanks for the memories.

Tell me: A song that you hear often on the radio


I want to know: An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.) that is your favorite.
My Home is Where the Army sends us painted canvas! I can’t find a picture of it, and it has our last name on it, so I’m not going to take one.

I want to see A photo of you and your family.

negley n gibson 2negley voccio adams

Day 18 — Write a letter to: The person that you wish you could be
OH geez, this is rough, I’m not sure what to say…I guess I want to be more organized and better at cleaning. I just don’t know how to write a letter about that…because I’ve tried telling myself what to do in order to achieve those goals, but it doesn’t seem to help, LOL!

Tell me: A song that you wish you heard on the radio

I want to know: About your best friend.
Well, I have a few very best friends…They’re all loyal, loving, caring, there when I need them, and even if we don’t talk daily, it’s as if no time has passed when we do talk again. I love you girls so very very much, and I miss you all so much too. Even though we’re an ocean apart, you’re still my best friends Smile

I want to know Something you crave a lot.
ar123467496689203chick-fil-a-colorado-springs-2