Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Wish List, what the heck

I kind of already bombarded Facebook with a few of the books I want, and I figured I'd post them here, take up less space, and be less annoying ;)

Here is how to gift Kindle books, you need to use my husband's email, which if you write me an email I will give it to you that way. Our amazon account is linked through him, so my Kindle is linked to that account...(mandanegley09[at]gmail[dot]com)

Cross Roads & Deja Vu - Fern Michaels (Books 18 & 19 in the Sisterhood series, and yes I've read them all up to those two, and there is a 20th coming out in 2011)
Happy Ever After - Nora Roberts
The Guest List - Fern Michaels
Dear Emily - Fern Michaels (this one is a 2 in 1 book, LOVE those)
Exclusive & The Scoop - Fern Michaels (It's the Godmother's series...)
Any of the 3 Chelsea Handler books :)

This purse skirt in Pixie Pink Medallion, Floral Fanfare, Peacock Paisley, Onyx Medallion and/or Embroidered Crimson; or a gift certificate :)

A 3-pack or 6-pack of scents from Scentsy: any of the scents from the Fall/Winter, Bakery, Spa, Romance(especially You Go, Girl) collections, or you could just get a gift certificate from Scentsy too!


Photobucket