Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Countdown fun

Got this from Red Hot :)

ten. Favorite Places to be. 
1. Anywhere with the husband
2. Sleeping
3. At home
4. With friends
5. Starbucks
6. Maui
7. The sofa
8. Computer chair
9. Neighbor's house
10. With loved ones

nine. Weird things about me
1. I don't like when my volume on the tv, radio, computer is an odd number, but I'm okay with it ending in a 5...
2. I love to plays Sims 3
3. I'm addicted to Facebook, and I'm pretty good at stalking
4. I can't wait to have children, but I'm in no rush
5. I have an addiction to nail polish and Scentsy scent bars
6. I try not to judge people - everyone has done things they're not proud of, and who am I to make a judgment about you, when I'm not perfect...
7. I love to dance, but I'm not good at it at all...
8. I will never eat another gummy bear in my life
9. My very best friend and I have never met in person, but we are closer than some of my family members...


eight. Things I am going to do this summer
1. Go to Maui
2. Stay in Waikiki
3. R&R
4. Work
5. Go to Vegas
6. Walk
7. Tan
8. Take hubby back to airport :(


seven. Things I am thinking of. 
1. My husband
2. Son
3. Babies
4. Family
5. Friends
6. Food (I'm hungry)
7. Sleep (didn't sleep well)


six. Things I am wearing. 
1. Old Navy Capris
2. Wal Mart Shirt
3. Silly Bandz (Hello Kitty, Tinkerbell)
4. Slippah's (flip flops)
5. Wedding ring
6. Birthstone ring


five. Things I am worried about
1. Hubby leaving
2. Money
3. Flying to Maui
4. Deployment
5. ???


four. Things on my floor
1. Clothes
2. Drinks
3. Shoes
4. Laundry Baskets


three. Things I want to do today
1. Play Sims
2. Cuddle
3. Sleep

two. Things I will reveal
1. We are not trying to get pregnant, but we're not preventing it.
2. I love having my husband home for R&R but a part of me can't wait for him to go back so we can get this deployment over with.

one. A Secret
Well, hmm, I was planning on coming home in August, but I just don't think I'm going to be able to afford it. So instead, for Labor day I might meet up with a friend in Vegas.