Friday, July 24, 2009

Show us your life - Wedding Dress Edition

A friend of mine, Christie did a thing from this site last month called Show Us Your Place Friday and now they're doing Show Us Your Life Fridays, the site is Kelly's Korner.

This week is Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress

Well, I'm not married, but every little girl dreams of their wedding day and has a picture of their perfect dress. So if I could have any dress it would probably be this one I found the other day when looking around.

Photobucket

It's a Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner, I would probably loss the ribbon. Or exchange it for a pink or green one, seeing as I want my wedding colors to be pink and green.

Next week Kelly's Korner is doing wedding party - so I'll post the bridesmaids dresses and stuff I liked next week!

No comments: