Friday, May 7, 2010

5QF - Again, no vlog, ha!



Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you'd like, you can grab the Mcklinky blog hop code! I would be your best friend (small Twitter joke there) if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!


If you don't have a blog, feel free to answer the questions in the comments of this post, or any post along the way!

Question time!

Questions for Friday, May 7th: (Thanks to Renee, Sandy, Erika, Pam, and Robin for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Just c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
Oh geez, my brother and I, wow, we were the poster children for sibling rivalry. We hated each other growing up. Fought ALL the time, I honestly can't think of a worse fight than the one we had right before I left for Hawaii. I love my brother dearly, but we don't get along, I'm not sure why, but we don't. I won't go into details, but it was a bad fight, one of our worse, because growing up, he would scream for mercy by saying "she's trying to kill me" (I'm the oldest, btw)

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
oh man, I had a MOUTH on me as a middle schooler. I got grounded in front of a friend for something, and to show off I told them to ground me for a year to see if I cared, lets just say, I CARED! They did it, and then I would just mouth off more and more, and they would ADD to the year. By the time I was in 8th grade my mother ungrounded me by saying "obviously this whole grounding thing isn't working" - uh, you think ;) haha

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
A book....oh you mean an actual location, I love getting a pedicure or manicure when I need to relax, but those are not in the budget, so now I just read, go for a drive, play online, cuddle with the hubs, or therapy, I leave therapy feeling SO relaxed!

4. What was the last thing you won?
I haven't won anything in so long, I can't even remember, I am like the most unlucky person ever...haha

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
I don't know, something that would guarantee me going home with something, since my luck sucks, as stated above, ha! But I always wanted to go on The Price is Right!



Photobucket