Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Blog Hop - Week 2


Week 2 - Man Gifts

Photobucket
Be sure to go back to this blog and link up every week, or to just look for great ideas!

As for my husband I have no idea what to get him as he buys things for himself throughout the year, like video games, and music. Last year I got him some stocking stuffers of gift cards and bath room things, like shaving gel, razor blades, shampoo, body wash, etc. His "big" gift was a chocolate fountain, it was $10 and like a gag gift, we haven't used it yet, but it's a children's toy....

This year I have really no ideas what to get him...so I'm looking forward to seeing what other's are suggesting.

Some good places to look for gifts would be Current Catalog, they even have a whole section devoted for Gifts for Him

I signed up for this site to sell my stationery, and they have customizable things, and they have TIES! All sorts of Ties, and that is such a go to gift, but how neat would it be to get them a custom tie, that not many others would have....

The above site also has t-shirts and you can even customize your own products. It is FREE to use, and if you set things up to sell you make a certain percentage from all sales. I have a store, it's mainly stationery right now, and ornaments, but I will be adding more later, once I can figure out how to offer personalization.



Photobucket