Saturday, July 30, 2011

5QF, erm Saturday…

Welcome to 5QF, new and old! I hope you will enjoy yourself...I have found the 5QF is my "get out of jail free" card for blogging. A post that is fun and easy to do!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear on Friday morning!

Questions for Friday, July 29th: (Special thanks to @katieb38, @ByGollyMsHolly,@MarandaLamping, Sandy, and Pam for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future Five Question Friday? Well, c'mon over to my community or watch for my Twitter shout out on Thursday mornings and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to@5crookedhalos me using hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

YAY! I would love to do one on the beach in Hawaii before we leave, just me and him!


2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

Whining children, it’s quite the pet peeve…


3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

Oh gosh, I don’t know…I don’t think I’d want to choice. I would like one of each…BUT if I had to choice probably boys, because I remember what I was like a teenager, and it was NOT pretty…


4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

Yes, I do. Sometimes conventional medicine just doesn’t cut it…and sometimes, you don’t need a pill or other form of medication to help with an issues.


5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?

I think that would fully depend on who the person was, who the child was, and what our situation was at the time. And if that answer doesn’t sit well with you, then I’m sorry. But I’m not going to agree to raise someone else’s child if I’m not in a situation that I can do it. It wouldn’t be fair to the child, the family member, or my family. That being said, if it were someone I was really close to, and the child liked us, and we were in a situation where we could take care of them, then YES, in a heartbeat.