Friday, October 7, 2011

5QF

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear tomorrow morning! Remember that this post is NOT the post with the linky list on it...that is tomorrow!
Oh, and remember to have fun!!!
Also, feel free to play along on Twitter! We've had some people do that in the past couple of weeks and it's a fun, different way to answer the questions!
Questions for Friday, October 7th: (Special thanks to @tarabuzz, @signingcharity,@gasfamily, @trooppetrie, and Sandy for their question suggestions! I would LOVE to link YOU in a future 5QF, so c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Or watch for my Twitter shout out on Thursdays, and offer up your questions that way! Don't forget to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
Comfort food – that’d be Ice cream. Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough is always a good one, and any mint chocolate chip is good too, or a good chocolate….
2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?
Ohau & Maui
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
My anniversary…and the fall colors, and foods…
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?
Oh I get 24 hours to myself ALL the time now that my husband is deployed, even though I rarely ever spend 24 hours straight alone. But I usually watch stuff on my dvr, play around on FB, play the Sims 3, eat whenever and whatever I want. Go where ever I want, whenever I want. It’s quite amazing…
5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
He has only done it twice, to date. Once when we were dating, and then recently to “celebrate” making it half way through this deployment. And I love flowers, so I think I am the bring-me-flowers type…