Saturday, December 31, 2011

New blog design

I needed something new, especially with the new year around the corner, and with his 3rd birthday behind us, I thought now would be a good time to revamp.

I got Brea to do my other blog last month, and I just loved it so much I wanted one done for this blog! She just posted about my design, and had really made me feel special. She was so much fun to work with the first time, and I feel as if I’ve gotten to know her in the last 2 months! She was willing to work with me, and wasn’t too upset when I was pushing this design back and back and back because of my trip to the mainland, I felt real bad about it. But she was so understanding, besides, she had her own Christmas stuff going on. I think it worked out rather perfectly really!!

I gave her pretty much complete artistic reign. She gave me a few options, and I told her which ones I liked, and what I wanted included. I think she did a great job. I’m very much in love with this design. Maybe even more than the other one she did!!!

No comments: