Monday, October 12, 2009

Oklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain...

So yesterday I made the 907 mile drive all the way from Chattanooga, TN to Fort Sill, OK. 14 LONG hours in a car, alone, sick SUCKS.

But I made it safely and in one piece and not tooo late! I did however get lost on Post because I could NOT read the stupid road signs...They're brown w/ white wording and it was dark & raining and the signs are placed on the same thing as the lights. So I couldn't read the names of the roads until I was passing under them, if at all. You are not suppose to talk on your cell phone on post, but I was so lost I put it on speaker phone and called Steven. I also went either right at the speed limit or under it as to not get pulled over, and the phones backlight turned off, so they wouldn't see a light and be like, oh lets pull her over - hahaha...

We have to find some place to take my wedding dress to get altered. But there is a row of them right outside the gate, so we shouldn't have a problem. We'll take care of that tomorrow or Wednesday. We also have to wait until Wednesday to get things for the invitations, which all the supplies for the actual invititations are here and I didn't look at the white paper inserts but I'm sure everything is good. Everything else looks right. We have to get a paper cutter thing, glue and stamps..oh and ink and a USB cord for the printer. YAY! I was hoping to have them in the mail by Wednesday, but it'll be more like Thursday or Friday.

Anyways, just a little update - gonna chill out with the boy!

Love ya'll!
Mandi

No comments: