Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know You


Because I really really really needed something to get my mind off things, I decided to do Getting to Know You Sundays w/ Keely over at Mannland5


*To play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up*


The questions..

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?


2. What are you passionate about?


3. How long have you been blogging?


4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?


5. What is your favorite type of music?


6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?


7. My Summer vacation plans are...?


8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?






-------------------------------------------------------------------



1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
More than likely I would. It would depend on how well I knew the person. But I'd maybe do the whole rubbing my nose, or wiping at my nose to get their attention, ha!


2. What are you passionate about?
Nothing any more, or right now, nothing. Use to be a lot of things, but recently I could care less about things....(as in like the last hour...)

3. How long have you been blogging?
Off and On for YEARS, back when Xanga was big!

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Coke, Sweet Tea, Margaritas, Icee's

5. What is your favorite type of music?
Country and Pop

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
take my meds, I can't sleep without them, sometimes I'll read, cuddle with the LT, normal stuff...

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Hanging out, going to Maui in July and just spending as much time with the LT before he deploys next year!!

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Uhm, do hair ties and bobby pins count?!?!?! Face wash with an exfoliator is a big one too....use to be make up, Clinque mostly, but I hardly wear make up now, but I wash my face when I shower, or with face wipes...


Photobucket