Sunday, January 30, 2011

101 in 1001, update pt 1

I've been slacking on the 101 Things, but I did go through and check some things off. For some reason their site is down. So I'm really glad I copied it and posted it on here, hehe....

So I went to a movie last night, No Strings Attached, the Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman flick about being "sex friends" - it was a really funny movie, and super cute. Plus I love Natalie Portman! It was a fun night out with my neighbor! I hope to do it again more, when my husband leaves.

I also watched a movie on Lifetime that really stuck out, And Baby Will Fall, it was about a couple who were pregnant with their 3rd pregnancy, and this girl they went to high school with was obsessed with the husband. She pretended to be pregnant, so that she could steal their baby. She ended up killing her own mother, but made it look like she was dead instead, and that the husband did it. In the end, of course, everything worked out, and the bad guy died. And they gave birth to a healthy baby, unlike the last times they gave birth.

Onto some more things I finished:
Finish a book in a day (My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler) - it was super funny and couldn't put it down
See a comedian live (Josh Wolf & Chelsea Handler) - hilarious night, laughed the whole time
Host Thanksgiving dinner - had the neighbor over, we did steak and all the fixings
Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
Buy something from Etsy - I got a really pretty painted canvas that says "home is where the Army sends us"
Bake cookies - made chocolate chip
Stay up for new year countdown with friends - we had a get together with the neighbors
Send Christmas cards - got the free ones from shutterfly.com and send them out!



Photobucket