1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Because we're scared
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Teaching or adoption counseling (mostly birthmoms though)
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I'd like to think I'm doing what I believe in...but I think I'm settling more...
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I don't think I'd change anything....
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I think I've controlled it a lot, as for what degree, I have no idea...
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
A little of both
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Stand up for my friend, even it means upsetting the people I respect and admire!
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Why would I offer a newborn advice, they're not going to remember it later in life....
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because we are all different, if we were all the same the world would be a boring place
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Gone to Italy, money
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Italy, because I think it would be a fun place to live, and I've always wanted to go there
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Yes, and no
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
22.Why are you, you?
Because of the things in my past, they make me who I am today
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I try to be, I'm sure I've failed some people, but I try my best
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
losing touch with a friend near you, good friends can move away, but you can still be good friends.
25. What are you most grateful for?
My husband and my son
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
well, I don't like either option, but I think I'd rather lose the old, and be able to make new ones
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Not yet, hoping it won't
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Yes, it matters a lot
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Vacations in Virginia with my grandparents, because they were spent with my grandparents!
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Yes, with some of my closest friends
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because they support different types of love and they fight over who's right and who's wrong
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Yes, I think so
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Since I don't have a job, then yes =P but if I had a job, then I probably wouldn't quit my job
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Truly living is where you actually live your life, and just being alive is going through the motions
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Afraid of what the lesson is...
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
All the time
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
my husband, and I would hope so
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Probably not, I have a horrible memory!
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
A little of both