Monday, November 15, 2010

Nov 12, 13, 14, 15 - blogger fail

I can't believe I have failed to post every day, again, geez...I'm a blogger failure. But that's okay...I'm going to make up for it now....check out the calendar on adoption.com


Nov. 12
Send thank-you cards to your local foster care office. Sometimes a simple thank-you can go a long way! yellowpages.com is a good place to find the address of your local foster care office.


Nov. 13
Look into becoming a foster parent. Maybe when you're looking for the address on yellowpages.com they'll have a link to a site you can check out, that is surely to have a FAQ or check list, or something to help you find out how to become a foster parent, adoption.com is a great place to look as well.


Nov. 14
Celebrate your family by beginning or catching up on your scrapbooking. I will be doing this today, I am 1 update behind on my scrap book. There are so many neat things out there for scrapbooking. The internet is a great place to look, and if you have a printer you can print out some really neat things to use as well.


Nov. 15
Organize your own adoption event to have later in the month. Contacting local adoption agencies is a great way to start this. Facebook is a great way to get the word out there about your event, and have your friends share the event with their friends, and talk to local businesses about sponsoring. 

I am so sorry for the lack of posting. I guess time just got away from me, my husband was home for 4 days, so I spent a lot of that with him, because he is in the midst of preparing for a deployment, so I won't be able to spend much time with him in a few months.



Photobucket