Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 10 of the challenge

Day 10 — Write a letter to: Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Emily - I miss you so much every day! I loved getting to spend some quality time with you when I was home. I wish there was time and money for me to be able to come back and visit, but there just isn't. I can't wait to hug your neck, and hug K-bug's neck too! Too bad it'll be a while, but maybe hubs will be with me, and she'll love him just as much as last time, and will want to have something to do with me! Hehehe....She was so funny with that, and as much as it hurt my feelings, it melted my heart to see her take to the hubs so much! I wish you were here with me to help me get through this deployment like I was with you. But knowing that you're just a phone call away is easing my mind a lot! Maybe if you and the hubs hit it rich ya'll can come out here and see me!!!! LOVE YOU!!



Tell me: A song that makes you fall asleep

Pretty much any Norah Jones - but this is a good one



I want to know: About a regret you have.
Not being good at calling people. I've never been good at making phone calls. In fact, I think I piss people off, or make them think I don't care about them. And that just isn't it at all. I love everyone in my life, I just have the worlds worst memory. And I know part of why I don't call someone (a certain person) is because I don't want them to think I want something. Because that use to be the only time I called. And I feel so guilty about that.

Show me A photo of our favorite place to eat.

Anyone who knows me, knows the picture that I'm going to post, so without keeping ya'll in too much suspense, here it is:


Photobucket