Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 9 of the challenge

Day 9 — Write a letter to: Someone you wish you could meet


Hmm, who do I want to meet...I am going to do something probably a little different here, and write to my bestie, who I've never met in person, but have been friends with for at least 5 years, maybe longer...and I'd LOVE to hang in real life with her...it might make me sound LAME, but I love my pen pal, and she's become such an amazing friend, and I would be lost without her! 
So, Mel - I just want to let you know how much I love you and can't wait to see you in person, I'd love to met the bubbas too! Hope all is well and that things work out for you. I miss you bunches, and hope we can continue to be as close as we are! You're the best friend a girl could ask for!! <3

Tell me: A song that you can dance to (I'm an overachiever and posted 2...lol)
I love Rob Dyrdek - so here are two of his intro's to his shows, Fantasy Factory and Rob & Big

(I am Not A Whore - LMAFO - Fantasy Factory)



(Do You Know(ping pong song) - Enrique Iqlesias - Rob & Big)




I want to know: A photo you took.
my neighbor's dog - Junebug!
I took it with my camera phone, but it is one of my faves!



Show me A photo of the item you last purchased.
Care package things: note pads, pens, envelopes, pillow, easter candy (terry's chocolate orange and godiva chocolate egg) and trash bags and not pictured 2 liter cokes (those last things aren't for the care package...)


Photobucket