Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I’m pissed, but still glad and some health updates

Things are going good. On the medicine front. Don’t seem to be having an adverse reactions, at least I don’t think so…I did cry last night, but that was due to the reasons I’m pissed…

On the kidney stone front, I have 4 total, 3 in the left – 1 in the right. The one that was causing the most problems was 5mm, the 2 others in my left are about 3 or 4mm, and I think I’m actually passing them too. Not too much pain, but I still don’t think I’ve passed it…or them…I did see the urologist last week. And then on Saturday I ended up going to ACC again…my pain went from 0 to 8 in a matter of minutes. They gave me meds, and sent me on my way. The urologist gave me something to help with my enlarged prostate…it’s a joke people, it’s FloMax, and it’s to help relax your bladder muscles. He wants to see me in 2 weeks if I haven’t passed the stone. I guess I’ll go back in 2 weeks if I haven’t, because I have no idea when I pass them…I should probably call them anyways, I was suppose to call them after my visit with the ACC on Saturday anyways…other than the occasional pain in my left side, I’m good with this. I just wish I didn’t have such retarded kidney’s and urinary tract…which, come to find out, I didn’t have a UTI, so the anti-biotic I took, that gave me more problems, was completely unnecessary and gave me the other problem for no real reason…

Now, on to why I’m pissed and glad…

On the ant infested bathroom front, not so much. I’m so ready to rip housing, maintenance and EcoLab a new one about this. But I’m trying to be calm, with them. In public or on FB, screw that, I’m pissed. I’m pissed I can’t use my own shower. I’m pissed I had to move my toothbrush and toothpaste out of the bathroom, no, that comes after this one, I’m pissed I had to buy a new toothbrush and tooth paste because there were 50 of them on my stuff. I’m pissed that I forgot to get a toothbrush and toothpaste at WalMart that I had to buy a 10 pack of tooth brushes and a 4 pack of toothpaste at freaking Costco because I wasn’t about to go back to WalMart, and I needed a toothbrush and toothpaste that NIGHT….I’m pissed that in the last month EcoLab has had to come out THREE times to spray & bait.

But I’m glad that EcoLab is nice, and that they were accomidating, and that they came today, instead of making me wait til tomorrow. I’m glad that the community manager sees this as a major problem and is eager to find an answer and a resolution. I’m glad that as one resolution EcoLab suggested my ferns and other bushes be trimmed, and that the ugly ferns in front of my house are now gone. I’m glad that the outside of my house is looking much better than it did the 1st time EcoLab came. And I’m glad for friends who let me come over and shower. And who also help me do my taxes. And I’m also glad that after tomorrow it will be March, and that just means I’m that much closer to having my hubby home!!!