Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Randomz

I’ve been off one of my meds for almost a month, doing great. I’ve been on a reduced dose of the other for a couple weeks. Doing good so far.

I’ve been really busy, but I’ve got this stupid kidney stone that just won’t go away. It all started Feb 6, yes, 16 days ago. I’ve not been a lot of pain, but it’s just been uncomfortable. I’ve had my share of stones, and they’ve all been way worse than this. As in I can’t do anything, except get someone to drive me to the ER so I can get some good drugs. But this time, the only reasons I went into the Accute Care Clinic was for the blood I saw, and then that the pain had gotten worse, and I wanted to get a handle on it sooner, rather than get to the point I needed to goto the ER. Because with my husband being gone, my options are limited. But I have been taking meds, even finished the anti-biotic, and I’m still in pain. I don’t think I’ve passed it, but I wouldn’t know because I haven’t been able to catch it. But because I’m still in pain, I think I haven’t. I’m going tomorrow to the Urologist, hopefully to get some answers. I’m hoping I’ve passed it.

I did spend President’s Day weekend at the Hale Koa with a few of my dear dear friends. We had a great time. The weather held out for us, as we thought it was going to be rainy and cold and nasty. But it was nice. Unfortunately for those on other parts of the island, they weren’t so lucky. They should have met us for a pool day =P

Things are going well here though. Just waiting patiently impatiently for the hubs return. February needs to hurry up and go away!!!!!