Thursday, March 4, 2010

I "heart" Thursdays pt 1


I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


I've come across a great lady through the Kelly's Korner - Show Us Your Life Series(on Fridays), Crystal, of You and Me plus Three and she does a thing called I "heart" Thursdays, and I think it is so cute and such a neat thing! So I'm going to start doing it. Maybe not every week, and I might post it on my other blog instead. But it is such a sweet idea, and a great way to remind yourself all the good things in your life that might be hard to see when things are rough.

I "heart" having my husbands best friend here this week!


I "heart" the beach, and am sad that I have not taken advantage of it being 20 min away more often...

I "heart" the 3-7 FA HHB FRG Ohana(family)!!!


I "heart" RAINBOWS!!!


I "heart" the new blogs I'm reading because of Kelly Korner's blog!! (You and Me Plus Three, Growing Our Own Garden)


I "heart" hearing about people who are pregnant!! (and there are quite a few of my friends who are expecting right now...several wives in my husband's unit are pregnant, I'll be not drinking the water, we aren't ready yet, ha)


I "heart" when my husband falls asleep on the sofa after work, he just looks so cute! (he just woke up or I'd post a pic, ha)


I think this is all I "heart" right now. It's pretty long...but I think you should really check out Crystal's blog - You and Me Plus Three, she's got three beautiful children and her youngest is the inspiration for I "heart" Thursdays! It's a sweet story!

No comments: