Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BlogFrog Community

I started a BlogFrog Community for my site. It probably won't get anywhere, but I just thought it would be a neat idea. Somewhere to connect more with other Triad members. To talk about life and adoption, or just whatever you want. I'm going to post the link in this entry, but I'll add a button on my side bar tomorrow when I made one. I'll also probably do a rules blog to link back to so they are easily accessible. They won't be anything to outlandish, just simple and common sense things. I hope you join. You don't have to be a part of the adoption triad at all to join, but I'd like to keep it adoption related. My main goal with my blog was an outlet for myself, but the more I think about it, I want to reach out to other birthmoms and other triad members. I hope you join me!

No comments: