Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 1 - Favorite Song(s)

So today is your Favorite song, but who has just ONE favorite song? I sure don't...I have several favorites...and I figure I'll just list them...

Bella's Lullaby from Twilight
Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold
A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold
California Gurls - Katy Perry
All the songs from The Sound of Music
Anything by Sugarland
Amanda - Boston
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Anything Jimmy Buffet
Anything Elton John
Anything Beatles

I have always loved 80's music too...and I'm a HUGE fan of New Kids on the Block, even to this day..I always said if they got back together I'd see them in concert, but I haven't done it yet, so hopefully they're not done :) I would DIE if I could see them...

I honestly can't think of any more, I mean, this is such a vague topic...anyways, see ya'll tomorrow for the next topic :)

Photobucket