Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2 - Favorite Movie

This is another hard one, but my all time favorite movie growing up was "The Sound of Music" and "Little Women" - I wore the VHS's out!

Another favorite was a Betty Crocker cake decorating video, it showed all these neat cakes, and how to do them....I know, I'm crazy...

Another one, and I didn't really do the exercises, but it was a ballet instruction video and then a Mickey Mouse exercise video too...

Another one that I liked as a kid was this Gymboree video called Play with Purpose, you can only find it on VHS, I tried to get it for my best friends little girl, but I don't think they have a VHS player, lol...and I'm not sure how to make it a DVD, or whatever, so oh well...I tried...

Anyways, those are my ALL time movies!!


Photobucket