Sunday, August 1, 2010

Five Question Friday on Sunday?!?! LOL, oops I'm late

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
Yes, I had a favorite blanket and pillow, and they are still around, and I also had a baby doll, and she's still around too...The pillow and baby doll are as old as I am, I'm not sure about the blanket, but I'd assume it's getting up there...

2. Do you dream in color?
Yes, I have very real dreams, there may be times when I wake up and I'm a little confused as to if I dreamed or not...I think we've been over this a few times on here...so I'll keep that brief, however, we went to see Inception, and it FREAKED me out, it was a great movie, and definitely made you wonder, but now I'm always like, freaked out when I dream...and I already had a hard time figuring out if I was dreaming or not, and so now it's even harder to figure out.....I seriously have been driving down the road wondering, am I dreaming or am I actually driving, I mean, right now I could be dreaming for all I know...lol

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm 5'1 or 5'2, I'd like to be taller, but I'd like to be skinnier also, so I guess we can't all get what we want, lol...but I'm not as concerned with being taller now, than I was say in high school and before....

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Could it NOT sound like a machine!?!? Because that is annoying, I'd like the hubs voice maybe, or some guy with a nice accent, but really, I'll take a guy over a girl any day, I don't like the girl voices, lol

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I've been guilty of leaving them in the parking lot, but I try to always take it back, it just depends on what store I went to, where the corral is located, and how I feel that day....sometimes I'll even offer my "buggy" to someone else...I'll tell ya'll a story - hubs and I went to the grocery store for something right after I got to Hawaii, as we were walking out the store, a family was coming in, so I offered them our "buggy" by asking them nicely "do ya'll need a buggy" - hubs couldn't wait to make fun of me for that, but hello ya'll, I'm a freakin' southern belle, of course I'm not going to talk differently...geez....



Photobucket