Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 7 thru 11

I know I know...I'm sorry...I will try not to go 4 days without posting in a 1 a day posting themed thingy...So, since these are all photo related I thought I'd put them all together...and I added the 11th day as well...


Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
My niece, Kynlee, she'll be 1 in a few days, hard to believe seems like yesterday I got a call from Emily, my best friend that she was pregnant, I remember it because it was about a month or so after I had given birth. She was so scared to tell me, but what she doesn't know is that her little girl gave me something to look forward to, and hope.

Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
This one makes me sad. It was the last time I ever held my son or even saw him face to face. What I wouldn't give to hold him again. But knowing that he's happy and healthy is ok for now. This will probably be the only picture of him I post, since I took all of them off, but I figure it was a picture I took of him, so it would be okay. It's hard to believe that today marks 20 months...just 4 short months and my son will be 2...it's so hard to imagine....I know God had bigger plans for him than me. I know that I was just a vessel, but he will always be my son.

Day 9 - a photo you took
My first sunset in Hawaii...I took this picture at the first Hail and Farewell we went to, it was the one we were hailed at, which is welcomed into the Battalion. It was a nice night, and I just loved this picture.

Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you

Not sure exactly if this was 10 years or not, but it was close I think...It was Easter at church, my hair is super long and I think, from the shirt, I was super skinny...all the kids had put their baskets on their heads, so they wanted me to put my sister's on mine, so of course, being the best big sister ever, I had to!

Day 11 - a photo of you recently

This is from the first night in Maui back in July...it's probably the only picture of me you'll see for a while, I'm not to sure about me right now, lol...





Photobucket