Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 4 & Day 5

Day 4 - Favorite Book

So, growing up I had a love hate relationship with reading, one minute I loved it, the next I hated it. I would read one minute and then the next I wouldn't. I hated to read for school, but when it came to pleasure reading I loved it. And wow, I just rambled like a whole whole lot in that..and I could delete it and start over, but then what fun would that be? NONE...so moving on....

I loved the Baby Sitter's Club books, they were great!! I wanted to be in the Club. I even tried to do something similar, by myself, but nothing ever worked out.

Other books I liked were the Goosebumps series, and there was a Romance series that I liked, they were written by several different authors, I can't remember the names of the books or the series, but I couldn't get enough of them.

As I got older I got into more mature stuff...and then there was the stuff we were suppose to read for school, that I did not like. Now I'll read it though....lol

I love Fern Michaels and Nora Roberts now, and can just go from book to book in no time at all! When I actually sit down and read!

I've also enjoyed the Twilight series. I know, I know, how lame. But I just got hooked.
Day 5 - Favorite Quote

So my best friend sent me a message on Facebook today with a picture and the quote was "A Birthmother puts the needs of her child before the wants of her" so right now, that's my favorite quote....

Here are some from my Facebook -

"Never make somebody your everything; cuz when they're gone you have nothing"
"cant live with em, cant shoot em, so you're stuck with em" - my bestie said that
"What is meant to be will always find a way"
"I’m gonna smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m gonna laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m gonna let you go in style, and if it kills me- I’m gonna SMILE"
"Mistakes only make you stronger"
"Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the memories, ignore the pain, love and learn, forget and forgive because remember you only have one life to live"
"Sometimes we must get hurt to grow; we must fall in order to know; sometimes our vision's clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears"
"If you can't get someone out of your head, then maybe they're suppose to be there"

Those are just a few....I'm sure I have other's, but I can't think of them. Hope you enjoyed this post, sorry for the delay of Day 4!
Photobucket