Friday, January 14, 2011

Oops, it's been a week...and 5QF

Well, I'm doing the Five Question Friday post, but I can't believe it's been a week since I posted, I'm such a slacker when it comes to blogging sometimes...

The hubby left Saturday for NTC, he'll be gone a whole month, which doesn't seem like that long when you look at the deployment itself, which is 12 months...

His birthday was Sunday, and he was so busy with training, but he called me that night, so I got to tell him happy birthday over the phone, I had texted him happy birthday, but it was nice to hear his voice. And yesterday was the first time since Sunday he had called, we'd texted a few times, but it was nice to hear his voice, since I won't be able to for 2 weeks. It is probably nothing compared to when they deploy, and I feel bad complaining about it on Facebook, but I really wasn't complaining, just saying I hadn't heard from him. And then he called! It was nice to hear from him, and say hello and goodbye and I love you before the 2 weeks with no contact!

We had a HUGE storm Wednesday night, it was AWESOME! But I baby sat for a friend, and ended up staying until after 10pm, when the storm was pretty bad, and I got SOAKED and I was wearing flip flops, and my feet got SOAKED, and I woke up not feeling well. I really hope I feel better soon, I have tickets to see Comedian Chelsea Handler on Saturday! (you know the show on E!, Chelsea Lately) Josh Wolf is going to be with her, I wish it was Jo Koy, Sara Colonna, Ross Mathews or Loni Love, but I like Josh Wolf too...and I got the tickets for a great deal from a friend who should be cuddling with her baby right now, hopefully....I told her I'd get a picture of Chelsea, and I will do my BEST! I hope Chuy, her little Mexican Nugget assistant is with her! He is just too funny!

So onto Five Question Friday.....


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! Oh, and HAVE FUN!!

Questions for Friday, January 14th: (Special thanks to SharayaKate, Deanna, @trooppetrie@ChelsVandy for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Bring your awesome question suggestions to my community, or shout 'em out to me on Twitter [@5crookedhalos]!!)

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Sound of Music, Twilight Saga, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, The Hangover, any animated Disney movie (well, mostly the classics..)

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
When the DVR doesn't record what it said it did, when the satellite goes out during a recording, or when watching TV, and dead beat parents....

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Loving, Caring, Beautiful, Selfless, Wonderful (and that can describe about 5 or so people in my life...I set my standards high when it comes to friends LOL)

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I would just be a wife, I would have maids and chefs and a trainer and all the other things rich people have, LOL...

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

Well, I'm not sure, I can't think of anything, maybe notecards or stickers, my husband it would be video games, but for me, I really can't think of something...I mean, nothing huge, so I guess that doesn't really matter, since price isn't a factor...scrapbooking supplies would fit somewhere in there too....


Photobucket