Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's 5QF


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear tomorrow (Friday) morning!

Questions for Friday, December 31st: (Special thanks to SharayhaSandyPam@Simply_BC@gasfamily for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future Five Question Friday, just shout out your question suggestions to me in mycommunity or via twitter (@5crookedhalos)!

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up? 
Until after the new year...and I turn it on every night until then too, I just love my tree and the lights, and I leave it up as long as I can...

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
We are doing a new years type party with our neighbors, gonna grill out, drink and eat, and then a day or so after the new year we're going to a new year's reception at the hubby's battalion commander's house, just one more reason to see the hubby in his blues ;)

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Not really, I've never been good at keeping them, so I tend to not make them, as to not have to break them, lol

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
I can't really remember, I think I stayed up and watched the ball drop, or tried...

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
Relaxin' at home with my husband :) 



Photobucket