Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Liars

I don't deal well with people lying to me. And I'm not the kind of person who will call you out because I don't like confrontation. But don't insult my intelligence, I wasn't born yesterday, I'm not dumb, and chances are I'm going to find out. Just like I found out about someone lying to me for who knows how long, for who knows what about, and for who knows why. I'm a pretty understanding person, and forgiving. But lying is unforgivable in my book. How am I going to be able to trust someone again if they lie to me, and not just once, but numerous times. I honestly don't know what is up with this person now. I can't believe this person had me fooled. Maybe I am dumb and born yesterday, but I'd like to think I wasn't and I'm not dumb. I can't believe this shit. And for someone who knows that I have trust issues to lie to me just makes things ten million times worse. I am dumbfounded and appalled at this blatant disrespect and I can't even come up with things to call it, but it is disrespectful. Here I was thinking this person was some decent person, and it turns out they weren't. They were just like every other person who has lied and hurt me. THANKS......

No comments: