Friday, February 19, 2010

Show Us Your Life Friday


Sorry this is so late in the day, but I hope it finds someone and is able to help others. I'm not the most knowledgable about Adoption and Birthmom things. But I want to help other girls who have been in my shoes make more of their lives after placement. My heart breaks for all the birthmothers out there who don't have the support system I did. I was very blessed to have such amazing friends and family. I've had my ups & downs, but that is normal in any situation, in any life. But I'd like to help someone decide on what to do if they are ever placed in a situation of parenting or adoption. I am wanting to be a sounding board for women who find themselves pregnant and alone. So, if you know someone who is struggling, please send them my way. I can try my best to listen, comfort and support. I might not know the answers to your questions or concerns, but I can sure do  my best to help you find it. Two heads are better than one, so they say!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a wonderful ministry! I was adopted at age 13 mos. and it was such a blessing in my life. I have such love for those moms who choose life for their babies and make the decision to place them for adoption.

Amy Hutton said...

Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine--Don directed you to mine you said? How do you know the Dollars?! It's rare to find birthmothers out there who are willing to speak openly about their decision to place, and I am so proud that you're sharing your story.

Looking forward to reading more! And congrats, newlywed!