Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting to Know You part 1

I LOVE finding new Meme's! And I found a Sunday one, thanks to Robin @ Lolidots!!! It's called Getting to Know You, over at MannLand5! To play just go to MannLand5, get the questions, copy and paste them to your blog, and then go back and link up!!! :)




The questions..


1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
Probably a Romantic Comedy!

2. Do you recycle?
Yes, we do recycle, we put the cardboard/paper on the curb and take our cans to the parking lot of the Commissary because they'll give you 5 cents per can! Hey, I'll take any little bit we can get!!

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes, right after high school, a guy I dated wanted to go and needed a DD, it was not a good experience. A stripper tried to make out with my boyfriend and then me...

4. Do you have a nickname?
Manda, MandaPanda, Mander, Mandi, Sissy, Wifey

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
I use to get annoyed when people would call me Sarah (my first name) but now it doesn't bother me. But really, I don't have anything that I hate, besides the normal curse words, and degrating things people call woman...and this reminds me of what my grandmother says a lot "You can call me whatever you want, as long as you don't call me late for dinner!" ha
6. What are your Summer staples?
Tank Tops, Flip Flops, Sunscreen, oh wait, those are my year round staples now =P

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Oh geez, a candy bar, lol....

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
Yea, I don't mind having big ones, they get in the way sometimes, but I'd rather have big ones than small ones! haha


Photobucket