Monday, April 12, 2010

Repost - Adoption Awareness Graphics

I put this post up in November, in honor of Adoption Awareness Month, but I have gained some new readers since then, and they have been touched by Adoption. So I thought I would repost them for the new readers! I made these myself. I belong to a graphic's site on Myspace, and got some ideas from the ladies there. Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you use one or two. I'd love to come by and see what you did with it. Also, please save to your own computer and upload it into your own photo uploading program. Thanks!

_______________________________________________________

General:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Adoptive Parents:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Birth Mother:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Adoptee:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Adoptee Sibling:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


6 comments:

Adoptive Momma said...

Love em'! Adding to my blog now!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

I love these!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda. I'm glad I found your blog. Thanks for sharing these! I posted them on my blog, too -- http://www.itsownterms.com/2010/04/button-love.html.

Take care, Robin @ ItsOwnTerms.com

Ann Michelle said...

Hi,Amanda, I just found your blog. Thank you for sharing. I used a copy of your supporting adoption button on my blog. We are so greatful to our boys birthmothers. We love adoption!! Thank you again for sharing!

Unknown said...

what a great blog you have :o)

i look forward to coming back and hearing all about you!!

www.jennifergetts.blogspot.com

Kelsey Stewart, Author said...

Hello Amanda!
Great graphics, thank you for creating and sharing these! I will use on both my blog and Facebook Fan page! You ROCK!!!!!