Friday, April 30, 2010

5QF - Not Vloggy Style this week, ha


Five Question Friday Rules: Copy the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then come on back to link up! If you'd like, grab the MckLinky blog hop code for your own post! Oh, yeah...and I'd love ya forever if you'd link back to Mama M.!


If you don't have a blog, but still wanna play along, feel free to put your answers in the comments below, or on any blog along the way!

And now, the...

Questions for Friday, 4/30/10: (Thanks to Linds, Sandy, Jill, Lula Lola, and Julie for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future Five Question Friday? Offer up your best question suggestions over here, in her community!)

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
HECK NO! I did not like high school at all. And I especially hate how people can't get out of high school and start that high school drama. Hello, we're adults now, leave that crap in high school and grow up. HA!

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
To have the genie make our debts disappear because they are taking over our life and then to give us unlimited airline tickets so we can fly home or where ever we want whenever we want along with plenty of money to have a great time where ever we go! :)

3. What kids show do you secretly like?hmm, I haven't watched a kids show in forever, but I use to watch Hannah Montana, and other Disney Channel shows, ha

4. What is your beverage of choice?
Coca Cola, Fuze drinks, Crystal Light, Margaritas, Wine (I love them all, so I couldn't just pick ONE, haha...)

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
My weight, and I am sorda trying to get it under control. Being insecure, I hate feeling that way, but it's a part of who I am, and I'm working on it, my therapist and I are working on that, ha!




Photobucket