Saturday, October 30, 2010

5QF

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning! 

Questions for Friday, October 29th: (Special thanks to BethanySandyPamJesslyn, and Jill for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future Five Question Friday, c'mon over to Mama M's community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Oh geez, there are just too many to name, and it'd totally get me in trouble, hahaha

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
well, seeing as we don't budget at all, that would be the latter, and it drives me crazy, we definitely don't spend more than we have, and we wait til after bills, but we never set aside money for it...

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
honestly, I've never dieted, I know I need to diet, but I'm not disciplined enough, ha

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Veronica Mars, I just love that show, and I'd love to see it come back...I wish I could say General Hospital, but I've been watching it for years off and on! Oh and maybe Better with You, since it's a new show I haven't missed an episode yet.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
Oh gosh, there are just too many to name, hahaha



Photobucket

1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

Oh how I love V Mars!!