Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 1 of the challenge

Day 1 — Write a letter to: Your Best Friend
(this is going to be a blanket letter to all my dear friends)
Thank you for being there for me, through everything. I know I might take ya'll for granted sometimes, but please know that I never mean to, and that I feel so bad when I do. I want ya'll to know how truly blessed I feel that you are in my life, and the past 3 years were so much easier to bear with ya'll by my side. I'm not sure if I'd be here today if it weren't for ya'll and all the love ya'll gave me, and the support, and just never turning your back. And to those who found it difficult and hard, and for those who I pushed away, I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry for everything, and I would do anything to take that back. But thank you for forgiving me and allowing us to move forward! You guys ROCK!!

Tell me/I want to know: Your favorite song





This is a good one, I love it, it was either this one or "Back to December" (which is my ringtone...) I love the words to "Dear John" and the message, it's pretty straight forward...and it might have a little to do with the fact that "sperm donor" was a John(which I've never said on here before, so probably won't ever put his name again....)...so it's kinda like I'm singing it to him...which is nice...and helps on bad days! :)


Take A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


So this is me after I worked out tonight, it is the first time I went in a LONG time, like before I got pregnant....I did Step/Pump with my neighbor, and it man did it kick my butt! I took my glasses off so you could see my eyes, there was some serious screen glare on my glasses, HA!



 And then I had to play with the webcam, lol - I did the skiing because a lot of people on the mainland got snow, and the princess because I love princesses!! :)
Photobucket