Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 2 of the challenge

Day 2 — Write a letter to:  Your Crush
Obviously to my husband - It's been a long long long month, but I can't wait for you to be home. I can't believe we don't have much time left before you are gone for a year. It is going to be hard, but I know we will get through it. We've been through a lot, and I thank God for you daily. You really were an answer to a prayer and a great blessing in my life. I love you sooooooooooo much!! Thanks for everything you do and will do!!

Tell me: Your least favorite song





This song is so f'n annoying, it's like, we get it, you Whip Your Hair, is that all you know how to sing....UGH, just because BOTH your parents are famous, does not mean that you should try....

I want to know: Your favorite movie.


Photobucket
*images courtesy of swagbucks.com - made into collage on photoshop.com*





The Sound of Music, and then the Twilight movies...there are quite a few more, but I figured the 4 would do...I grew up watching The Sound of Music over a thousand times. I had it on the original 2 VHS, then the remastered 1 VHS (I think I had two of those, one for each house, lol), and then the DVD version, and I'd KILL for the newest one, it's a box set....bahaha....

Take A photo of something you ate today.



Breakfast and Lunch - and for dinner, I ordered some yummy Chinese food!! Funny story about today, I locked myself out of the house this morning when I went to check the mail. I always leave the door open, but somehow it closed behind me, and I was in my PJ's, not wearing shoes or a bra, so I called the community center, because that's what they're there for, and the woman was so rude. I know WHY they wanted to see my ID, but the way she said it was just like I had no idea, and was stupid. Last I checked I wasn't. And I told her that I'd need to be let into my house before I could show an ID...hence being LOCKED OUT and not having ANYTHING but my phone, like seriously...And then when someonen came to let me in, the lady was nice, so it's like WTF dude....I told her my husband was gone, or I would have called him to let me in....it's not like I had a choice in the matter to call them. Geez, and what the heck do we pay rent for anyways....stupid people...


Photobucket