Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 6 of the challenge..

Day 6 — Write a letter to: A stranger


To Everyone who has ever spoken ill of me and my decisions - because I can't think of a better way to express my disdain. I'm so tired of people thinking poorly of me because I have a son that I don't raise, that I did what I thought was best for him. And this is for those idiots who thought I only married my husband because I wanted to get my son back. Ya'll are all effing idiots. This is MY life and this is how I want to live it. Don't you think I've suffered enough from my mistakes, that I don't need ya'll going behind my back talking shit and saying things like that. First of all, ya'll are dumb and no nothing about adoptions. I can't change my mind. By the time I met my husband it was too late, by  the time we got married it was WAY too late. I only had 10 days to change my mind. Dec 11-21 2008, those were my dates to change my mind. After those 10 days there was no turning back. So way to show your stupidity.


For everyone who ever thought I was a bad person because of the adoption, think of it this way. I could have ended the pregnancy, terminated it, taken the life of an innocent child. Excuse me for having a few morals. Sure the way I got pregnant wasn't the best situation. I'm not proud of that, I don't regret it, but it was a mistake, one that I will have to live with for the rest of my life. So, I don't need ya'll beating me up for my decisions because I already do that to myself. Enough for everyone, so I don't need ya'll to help me with that. 


I don't need to justify my actions to ANYONE, and I don't appreciate the way people put a bad stigma on adoption and birth parents. Enough already, this is the 21st century and things are a lot different now than they were a long time ago. It isn't as taboo as it was years ago, there might still be homes for unwed mothers, and people might still feel forced into adoption, but the majority of birth parents go into this freely and willingly.

Tell me: A song that reminds you of somewhere



This song reminds me of the Kappa Alpha house and all those Thursday night parties I went to when I was at Lambuth University! <3



I want to know: Your favorite music video.


This one was hard....right now though, and I don't watch music videos that much, but this one is a favorite right now



Show me A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

A Panda Bear
*image courtesy of swagbucks.com*


Photobucket