Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 12 of the challenge

Day 12 — Write a letter to: The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain


I hate to bet a dead horse, BUT this is my adoption blog, so the person who comes to mind is of course, the "sperm donor" - and he hurt me...and I'm afraid he's going to hurt his son, he just might not know it yet. (our son and "sperm donor")
Dear "sperm donor" - I don't think of you often, at least not as much as I use to. And for that I'm so glad. You are SO not worth my time, but yet, I wasted so much time on you.  I think it's time to let go, more than I have already. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the way you acted and the way you dealt with things. I bet your ex-girlfriend still doesn't "know" about all the girls you cheated on her with that produced your children. And that's her bad for not knowing her boyfriend was stepping out on her, but it's my bad for being reckless and stupid. I hope you apologized to her, I hope you groveled, and I hope you got everything you deserved. And I'm so grateful that you are no longer a part of my life, at least for now. And I hope that one day, our son can see what an ass his father was, and I hope one day you're there for him, like you should have been all along.



Tell me: A song from a band you hate

Not so much a band, but a person, and it's more of a song I hate than a person I hate, because well, I don't know Rebecca Black, so I can't say if I hate her, but this song is horrible, and someone should have stopped her from putting it out....

UGH, can't stand this song....she can't sing and sounds horrible...and it's a stupid song....





I want to know: How you got one of your scars.
Well, the one I think that I should talk about, because of what my blog is about, would be my c-section scar - I got that on Dec 10, 2008, It's pretty small, and I don't think you can see it, unless you're all up in my junk. And the doctor did a great job of putting it low enough that it doesn't get irritated when I wear jeans, although, some times it does. I had a c-section because my mid-wife thought my son would be 8 1/2 lbs, and my pelvis wasn't big enough, plus I was not progressing on my own, and he was just NOT ready to come out. By this time, the family was already in town, because it was the week of my due date, and my mid-wife said she wouldn't make me go pass my due date since I had gestational diabetes, and when she said she wanted me to wait another week I very nicely reminded her about not going pass my due date, which was Dec 11. I wanted to do it on the 10th because my birthday is July 10, and my brother's is Jan 10, and I thought it would be something neat to share with him, along with blood, LOL! So I had a scheduled c-section, and I am OKAY with having another one, I'd rather do that, than go into labor, and be in pain. It was GREAT! But every situation is different, and every hospital is different, so we'll see what happens next pregnancy.




Show me A photograph of the town you live in.
This is my favorite Chinese place in the city down the road from me, what's not pictured, is the strip club that is to the right, and the church that is to the left, LOL





Photobucket