Friday, May 27, 2011

Well HEY 5 Question Friday, it’s been too long


Rules for Five Question Friday (strictly enforced with a wet noodle): Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning and LINK UP!
Most of all, remember to...HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, May 27th: (Special thanks to @msargirl, Christine, Kim, Pam, and Melis for their question suggestions! I would LOVE to link you in a future 5QF, just c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Also, watch for my weekly Twitter "shout out" for questions! Just use hashtag #5QF and @5crookedhalos me!)
1. Do you apologize to your kids?
I have apologized to my son, in a letter. But I think I agree with Mama M on this one, if it is deserved then I will apologize. I try to apologize if I’m wrong, if I hurt someone, and if it is deserved. I’m trying NOT to apologize too much, you know the type, the ones who say SORRY allllll the time…

2. What color are your nails right now?
My toes are a teal color, but my finger nails are not painted, I can’t keep nail polish on my finger nails for more than a few hours, they start to chip, it’s quite a dilemma since I have a basket full of nail polish…But I do get my toes done, which I might need to stop doing, since, again, I have a basket full of nail polish…(don’t believe me, here’s proof, and I think there are more since this picture was taken, lol)
3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
I honestly can’t remember. I think up until a certain point it was pretty hard, I had to be running a fever, but I think at some point it just got easier. But you know me and my memory, we’re not best friends…

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
maybe a year ago, when we redid our bedroom. we bought curtains and sheets too. I don’t forsee buying a new one any time soon, the one we have is doing the trick.

5. Favorite website(s)?
Oh geez…REALLY?!?! Hmm…where to start…
www.swagbucks.com
www.etsy.com
www.blogger.com (duh)
www.facebook.com (duh)
www.twitter.com
www.youtube.com
www.doodlebugspaper.com
www.tumblr.com
www.amazon.com