Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 13 of the challenge

Day 13 — Write a letter to: Someone you wish could forgive you

I guess anyone who hasn’t forgiven me for whatever reason, I’m not quite sure who I’ve done wrong, or why they are holding a grudge, so this will be just a blanket letter, or rather, writing, because it’s hard to write a letter asking someone to forgive you for something you don’t know you did =P I’m only human, and I know I’m not perfect. So there are people I’m sure are upset or not very happy with me. So, to them, I’m sorry, please forgive me, and know that whatever I did was not intentional and I will be glad to clear things up, if you come to me.

Tell me: A song that is a guilty pleasure

Sir Pyscho Sexy – Red Hot Chili Peppers


I want to know: How do you think others view you?

I’m not sure how they view me. I hope they view me as sweet and nice, and likeable. However, I know that some probably don’t. I think I’m like beer or fine wine, an acquired taste. I also speak my mind, and if I don’t agree with something that is going on around me, I might just let you know.
For example, I have a huge problem with people who allow their children to be rude in public places where adults are trying to talk. And I know I don’t tolerate things like that well, but if your children can’t act right in public, then maybe you should either not go to things or get them a sitter. OR you could start to discipline your children. I mean, when an adult is speaking, you should be quiet. That’s respectful. You shouldn’t try to out do the adult, and you shouldn’t interrupt adults when they are speaking to another adult. It seems like common sense, but I’m surrounding by a ton of uneducated and trashy people, who don’t care what their children do. It’s getting to the point where I am not wanting to go to things any more. And I’m going to give this one thing one more try, and then I’m done. I know it will look bad on my part if I stop going to these things, but I can’t handle the disrespectful children, I have very little patience for adults who don’t make their children mind other adults, and when the adults don’t respect other adults by having their children be disrespectful. Anyways, with that being said, someone decided to give me dirty looks whenever I would speak up about not being able to hear, and to that person, give me all the dirty looks you want, because it doesn’t change the fact that I don’t like what was going on, and it doesn’t make me stop, in fact, you can give me all the dirty looks you want, because it doesn’t hurt my feelings. Besides, I know what type of person you are, and you’re not someone I want to waste my time on.
It has taken me a while to come to these feelings, and I’m proud of myself. I do get my feelings hurt every once in a while, but I’m not dwelling on that any more. And if you have a problem with me, and I know about it, I’m not going to make a big deal about it, I won’t even ask you about it. But when I see you in person, you bet your ass I’ll be nice to you, ask how you’re doing, and move on. So for those who don’t like me, get over it, I’m not going to go anywhere. So there, a long answer…and it’s kind of all over the place, LOL! I think it takes a lot for a person to not care what other’s think of them, and I try very hard to not care. I think I’ve come a long way, but just like anyone, I have moments when I do care a lot.

Tell me Your favorite musician and why?

I don’t really have a favorite, I like a whole lot of different ones, and there are many reasons why I like each one, I just can’t think of them. HA!