Friday, May 28, 2010

5QF - on a Thursday!?!

Since today is our Friday, I figured I'd post this now, and besides, I think it's already Friday on the East Coast, ha!

Onto Five Question Friday, erm, Thursday, ha!



Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If it floats your boat, you can even grab the blog hop code! I would love it if you'd link back to Mama M., but that's not a requirement! ;)


If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of my blog, or any blog along the way! And remember, the linky is always open til Sunday night...so any of you who are late to the game, can still play along! (Aren't I thoughtful?!!)

Questions for Friday, May 28th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Erin, Sandy, Kyrsten, and Renee for their question suggestions! If YOU wanna be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over here, to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I'd love to learn how to sew stuff, like bows, tutus, birth clothes, blankets, but I can't afford a sewing maching, and I think so many people are already making those things that I'd not make any money with it. But I do want to make my children stuff, so one day I hope to do it.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Scrapbook stuff, letter writing stuff and pretty pens!!! and CHOCOLATE!!!
 3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
Slides and Swings

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Both?! Haha, depends on the mood, some days I like a bagel w/ cream cheese, or pop tarts, some days I like pancakes, some days muffins, some days cereal, some days eggs & bacon, oh and I love biscuits and gravy...

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I want to be a Neat Freak, but I'm a MESSY BESSY for sure!!!! I hate chores and house work, but I do it, and I don't really do a good job, but I get stuff done, I'm sure I could do better, and I try to do it better, but some days I just can't make myself do it.

Photobucket