Friday, May 21, 2010

Quick 5QF

So I'm waiting for a friend to drop off her little boy for me to watch while they go on a dinner cruise, they're moving in a few weeks, so they want to go out and have a nice time and enjoy the island! They're taking the youngest since he's BF'd and a friend backed out for watching the oldest, so the LT and I are going to watch him. He's the best baby boy ever!! I'll have to tell you about him later, so I'm going to do 5QF for real quick!!!




Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back to link up (on Friday, of course!). If you'd like, the blog hop code is available for you to grab! I would be a very grateful mama, if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!


If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of this post, or any blog along the blog hop way!

Questions for Friday, May 21st: (Special thanks to Pam, Jill, Liz, Erin, and Lula Lola for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! We need some freshening up over there...so I'd LOVE to see some new questions!!)

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
No, but I have a Blackberry and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I never really wanted an iPhone, but I've heard lots of good things about it, and I like the LT's iPod Touch, so I'm sure I would love the iPhone, but I'll stick with my Blackberry, especially since Verizon doesn't have iPhones yet.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
Uhm, well, I wrote about this on the post where I got the award, in elementary school, a boy called me a "shrimp" and I pushed him down on the playground. Another thing I remember is having to walk to school in K & 1st and at one point I started walking by myself because my mom and brother got sick. I would walk home with the neighbor girl, and one day we went way out of our way, and got in trouble, and she scared me so much about Jay Walking because she told me that the guy she liked got arrested for doing it. Ha!

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
Moldy stuff, slimy stuff, hahaha

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
oh geez, probably Ellen because she might be bringing me boatloads of cash!!! hahaha

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
Probably my eyes, it's the only thing I really like about myself, at the moment.



Photobucket