Friday, May 14, 2010

5QF

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then come on back to link up! Grab the Linky Blog Hop code, if that's your kinda thing...and I'd be your best friend if you'd link back to Mama M.!


If you don't have a blog...start one now! Okay, okay...if you don't have a blog, but wanna play along, feel free to answer the questions in the comments of this post, or on any blog along the way!

Questions for Friday, May 14th: (Special thanks to: Pam, Renee, Sandy, Jill for their question suggestions and a random question drawn from my brand spankin' new deck of question cards! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Just c'mon over to her community and offer up your best question suggestion!)

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
This is a tricky question, it wouldn't be night out alone, because I hate going places alone. So either date night or girls night. And it depends on my mood and what's going on at the moment. I love meeting up with the other wives from the Battalion, but I also LOVE spending nights out with the LT.

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope, I can not. I've tried, sorry.

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Gerber Daisies, because they are so pretty!!

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
To not regret anything you've done, and to not wish your life away.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Pay off debts, no doubt!


Photobucket